VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
A JOINT PROJECT OF THE LEADERSHIP ADVISORY COUNCIL OF THE NON-PROFIT NETWORK AND
THE LIFELONG LEARNING INSTITUTE IN CHARLOTTE COUNTY
The Market Needs:
- Non-Profit Organizations in Charlotte County have a need to grow the personal and professional skills of their Staff, Middle Management and Boards to improve their capacity and productivity.
- People between jobs, who have become increasing in numbers, have a need for affordable professional skill development to improve their employability.
- Small businesses have a need for skills that raise their profitability and success
The Leadership Advisory Council of the Non Profit Network and The Lifelong Learning Institute are looking for a few capable volunteers to provide focused training in non-credit classes in areas not now being served in Charlotte County. We seek alliances with any group or organization of professionals and/or volunteers to partner with to provide these unmet needs.
The Volunteers Needed:
- Professionals with intimate knowledge in Middle Management skills and systems
- Experienced Board members with knowledge in Effective Board Operations
- Small business owners with knowledge of Starting Small Businesses
- Professionals with knowledge of Human Resource Management
- Professionals in Chartered Accounting with knowledge of Budgeting and Cost Control
- Professionals with broad based Computer Skills
- Professionals with knowledge in Planning, Project Management and controls
The Community Rewards:
- More effective and productive Non Profit Organizations improving the Cultural, Charitable, Educational and Health Services they provide to members of our Community
- Increased levels of employability of people between jobs thus improving the economic conditions for individuals
- Increased levels of success of small businesses that contribute to the engine of growth and economic well being of our Community
The Personal Rewards:
A sense of contribution to the Quality of Life of people and a Personal Investment in the future of our Community.
What to do:
If you’re interested please send an email expressing your interest and area of expertise along with your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hasan Hammami at 941.286.3192
email@example.com or call Francine Spevak at 941.637.3533